While parents teaching children on their discipline, parents always find out some problems. Parents rarely appreciate your children while they are doing well and also listen to your children’s voice. In a long run, it will turns out the mental problems of the children. Therefore, our school is invited Mr. Sit Hon Keung, the registered Social Worker from Social Service and Information Center, as our guest speaker. He is going to present a specific talk about "The influences of parents’ emotions towards children".
Besides, we are going to hold the elections of committee members from the Parent-teacher Association. We are looking forward to your active participation and please come on time. The details are as follows:
1. Date: 28th October, 2020 (Wednesday)
2. Time: 9:00 A.M. – 12:00Noon
3. Venue: School Hall
4. Target: Parent's all over the school (Events are mainly in Cantonese)
5. Guest speaker: Mr. Sit Hon Keung (Registered Social Worker)
6. Topic: The influences of parents’ emotions towards children