Our Kindergarten is going to arrange an activity called “Home-School Oral Care Activity” from 22nd March 2021 (Monday) to 13th June 2021 (Sunday). The purpose of this activity is to educate our children to brush teeth with a fluoride toothpaste in the morning and at night. We are devoted to working with the parents collaboratively to help our children to develop good oral care habit. Let’s work together on this parent-child activity. The details are as follows.
- Activity Period: From 22nd March 2021 (Monday) to 13th June 2021 (Sunday)
- Materials for Students: Student Oral Care Record Book, Supplementary Toothbrushing Static Film and stickers
- Students can learn the oral care knowledge through the Oral Care Animation and Online Picture Books.
- Upon completion of the daily oral care activities, parents can “tick the box” in the Student Oral Care Record Book and sign. Children can then hand it to the class teacher on every Monday.
- Let’s join the “World Oral Health Day” Card Giving Activity on 20th March 2021 (refer to the Student Oral Care Record Book P.14-16).
- The teacher will distribute the oral care tips to children before the summer holidays in order to help them keep up good oral care and smart dietary habit.
- You can browse the “Brighter Smile for the New Generation Facebook Page” and “Oral Health Education Division YouTube Channel” to obtain oral health information (please scan the QR code in the “Student Oral Care Record Book”).
*(Reminders: Please hand in the “Student Oral Care Record Book” to the class teacher on 15th June 2021 (Tuesday). Thank you.)