Our kindergarten is a non-profit organization run by “ International Children Educational Association ”. Our kindergarten is committed to the implementation of high-quality and student-centered early childhood education services. And "all-round development," is our concept of mission-orientedpark. We continuously improving the service quality, and create a pleasant child-centered learning environment. We inspire children in moral, intellectual,physical, social and aesthetic and other aspects through a wide range with the activities that access to a balanced, comprehensive development.
Please read the following notes:
- School fee for half-day class: The government subsidy for school fee is $3676, and half-day students do not need to pay school fees. (You can apply for the KCFRS from SFO which is subsidizing students to provide schooling allowances)
- School fee for whole-day class is $4779.Parents need to pay $852 per months net of voucher and an extra $600 for meals. The total monthly fee that parents need to pay is $1452 (You can apply the Grant-KG and KCFRS from SFO.)
- There will be 6 birthday parties in a year, once every two months . We are going to have the first party on 23rd October 2020. Parents need to buy the food to schools which can be shared by the children.
- The class names are as follow:
K1A (Preschool class AM and Whole-day class A),K1B (Preschool class AM and Whole-day class B),
K2A (Lower class AM and Whole-day class A),K2B (Lower class AM and Whole-day class B),
K3A (Upper class AM and Whole-day class A).K3B (Upper class AM and Whole-day class B), K3C (Upper class AM and Whole-day class C),
- Class time: (Half day) Every Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 12:00 noon
(Whole-day) Every Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30 pm
Lok King Kindergarten
Principal Luk Kwan Yin